Creation Family CAMP 2016
Our 2016 family camp will be held July 25 - July 30, 2016 with John Feakes at Echo Lake Bible Camp, near Fort Qu'Appelle, Saskatchewan. Mark your calendars!!
John Feakes is the executive director of C.A.R.E. (Christian Apologetics Research & Evangelism) Ministries Winnipeg, which he founded in 2002. Since 2007, John has served as adjunct professor of World Religions and Counter-Cult Studies at Millar College of the Bible (Saskatchewan and B.C. Campuses). John earned a Master of Religion degree from Columbia Evangelical Seminary, and is currently the pastor of New Life Sanctuary Church in Winnipeg. There he resides with his wife, Linde, and their four children, Alicia, Samuel, Maddison, and Marcus. She also leads the childrenŐs church at their local church. She will be teaching some of the Children's Sessions.
John Plantz and his wife Irene live near Winnipeg, Manitoba. They presently serve as representatives for Friends of Israel Gospel Ministries. They minister in churches and prophecy conferences across Canada and beyond as well as reaching out to Jews with the Salvation message that 'Yeshua' has come. Having a bit of a Jewish background, he has led many tours to Israel and will be sharing in some of our camp sessions.
Click this link for a PDF copy of the camp brochure. You can print it off and send in the registration (with deposit) anytime. Accomodations are assigned on a first come - first served basis.
SPECIAL RATE FOR ACTIVE Full Time Christian Workers and their immediate families: we are offering 50% off the regular rates including the family maximum! So we encourage all pastors and ministry workers to take advantage of this great holiday opportunity.
Tentative Session Schedule for Creation Camp 2016 (Subject to change)
- Monday PM: Introduction to the Creation Controversy.
- Tuesday AM: The Evolution/Creation Controversy.
- Tuesday PM: joint session - Christ the Creator.
- Wednesday AM: John Plantz - Replacement Theology.
- Wednesday 1:30 P.M. - Teen session: Introduction to Christian Values and Ethics.
- Wednesday PM: The Fall and the Pre-Flood World.
- Thursday AM: The Flood.
- Thursday PM: joint session - Christ the Restorer.
- Friday AM: John Plantz - The ‘Good God’ in the Old Testament.
- Friday 1:30 P.M. - Teen session - Contemporary Cults (including The New Age Movement).
- Friday PM: The Post-Flood World.
- Saturday AM: Noah’s Call; Our Call.
Teaching Sessions are at 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM, John Feakes speaking except as noted above.
Note: There will be concurrent children’s sessions for ages 5-9 in Lang Chapel except for the afternoon sessions and Tuesday and Thursday evenings.